About MTC Fundraising
MTC Fundraising is pleased to offer a full line of products and services for your Fundraising needs. We carry a variety of candy items as well as specialty items such as Discount Cards, Soi Candles, Cookie Dough, Beef Sticks and more. In addition, we offer professional guidance to assist you in your Fundraising program.
- We buy our product by the truckload direct from the manufacturer and pass our volume discount on to you.
- Full line of products and services for your fund raising needs. We carry a variety of candy items as well as specialty items such as discount cards, candles, cookie dough, beef sticks and more.
- Credit terms - Best Seller Prizes- Free Delivery.
- Professional guidance to assist you in your fund raising program.
- We warehouse all your fund raising needs at our facility; and can deliver your order within 48 hours Monday through Friday.
- Extra Product, just call MTC and we will pick-up any unopened boxes for credit within 30 days of receipt.
We connected with MTC, asking them to help us by supplying the products that students want, but are also SB12 (35-10-35) compliant, according to CA state law. We ended up with a long list of quality products that the students love. MTC’s “35-10-35 customized” box of products became an instant hit. The students had to refill their boxes by lunch time and again after school. Some students sold 3 boxes in one day. In a two week period, we earned around $2,000.
Tony Ippolito - Activities Advisor, Teacher, Coach and FBLA Advisor Downey High School
- Set a starting date and closing date for your fund-raiser. Two weeks is an ideal time frame. Anything more than 2 weeks can be counter-productive.
- Clearly define the reason and goals for your fund-raiser.
- Assign volunteers to help run and administer the fund-raiser - especially on the day the products arrive.
- Have each participant make a list of family and friends who may be interested in supporting your fund-raising efforts.
- Promotion and word of mouth is key. Spread the word throughout the community.
- Keep copies of all order forms for your records or for potential tax implications.
- Triple-check all monies and orders before calling in or sending your order to MTC Fund-raising. Trust us, this will save you a big headache if your orders are correct.
- Keep copies of all forms turned in by volunteers before sending them to the fund-raising company.
- Create Incentives to ensure your participants are enthusiastic & have fun!
Click HERE to download our latest brochure.